Monday 10 June 2013

Jamie Oliver pizza dough



I used Jamie Olivers pizza base recipe in the weekend, so yummy! It's so thin, crispy and delicious! (nothing like the stodgy, thick pre-made supermarket ones!) I made mozzarella, ham and pineapple for the girls, for us a prawn, olive, mozzarella, portobello mushrooms. Strangely enough I preferred the girls one (and I'm normally a huge mushroom and seafood fan) I think with pizza less is more!

Jamie Oliver pizza dough:
Serves makes 6 to 8 medium-sized thin pizza bases
For the recipe go to JamieOliver.com

 



 

2 comments:

  1. My friends use this recipe for their pizza oven. It's lovely. They use the motto "less is more".

    ReplyDelete
  2. My go-to pizza dough recipe is the same Jamie Oliver one :) Such a nice base. I agree, pizza with not too many topping is the way to go :)

    ReplyDelete